25 Jun Amazing Sleep
Sleep is a non-negotiable for me. I need a minimum of eight hours per night. I have a few tricks that I use to get my best night’s sleep every night.
- Sleep Mask – I use a contoured mask that doesn’t touch my eyelids (and lash extensions!) and it blocks 99% of the light in my bedroom.
- Sheex – cooling, sweat wicking sheets.
- Speaking of temperature, we keep our bedroom between 67 -69 degrees at night. Sometimes during the winter, it’s even colder than that. If you don’t want to keep your room that cold, a cold shower before bed does the trick too!
- Earplugs – we have two dogs that sleep by our bed. This blocks out any noise from them or my husband who often gets up earlier than I do.
- The Gel! Using this product has helped me sleep deeper and longer at night. More info is here.
- Serenity by DoTERRA – I place this essential oil blend on my chest/neck/feet before bed. It’s a soothing combo of lavender, cedarwood and some other wonderful smelling oils. This smell calms me and helps me go to sleep. Order some here!
Do you have any other sleep hacks I missed? Comment below!